Gazetteer of principal Pulham sites in Wales.
|Dates||Work Description||Grid Ref||Visitor Access|
|1872-76||CARDIFF, Cathays Park, St Fagans Castle
See Chapter 9.
|1878-98||CARDIFF, Llandaff, Insole Court
The gardens at Insole Court were laid out in two stages – the first during the 1850s, and later at the turn of the 1880s. Pulhams were not involved in the first stage, but Pulhams constructed a new carriageway, a formal balustraded garden with fountain, and a large natural rock garden and grotto.
|c1910s||CONWY, Tal-y-Cain, Bodnant
EH Registered Park and Garden – Open to the public
|1895-1912||MONMOUTHSHIRE, Caerwent, Dewstow House
See Chapter 22.
|1893||MONMOUTHSHIRE, Newport, Belle Vue Park
See Chapter 20.
|1893||MONMOUTHSHIRE, Monmouth, ‘The Hendre’
Rock and water feature in the grounds of ‘The Hendre’, which are now in a very poor state of repair. Site of the present Hendre Golf Club, and admission is to Club Members Only. EH Registered Park and Garden. Designed by H E Milner.